**Important note inspections from Jenkins Lane entry level 4.
Invest in the near future with this extremely well priced North facing three bedroom apartment.
The Bond is set on the edge of the exclusive Barangaroo precinct, it is a boutique building and this stunning 3 bedroom residence is a strong investment opportunity and perfect for the owner occupier.
Boasting privacy with only 6 apartments per floor, this apartment is perfectly positioned within the Barangaroo precinct to capitalise on the future immediate development and increase in infrastructure.
- 5 star boutique building of only 49 apartments built by Lend Lease
- Spacious 144 m2 floor plan with sunlit north-west light throughout
- Oversized bedrooms all with Northern light
- Sleek, spacious & modern kitchen with all brand new European appliances
- An Abundance of storage throughout the apartment
- Air conditioning, internal laundry and security intercom
- Double side-by-side car spaces plus separate storage cage
The Bond is across the road from Barangaroo and is central to everywhere with its bus, light rail, ferry and soon to be rail station. A short walk to the Rocks, Walsh Bay, Observatory Hill, King Street Wharf, the CBD and within easy walking distance of Sydney's finest attractions, restaurants and bars.
The Bond features an on-site building manager/concierge as well as a heated indoor pool and gymnasium.
Was leased for $1,500 per week unfurnished.
Quarterly Outgoings: Strata $4350.00pq, Water $178pq, Council $219pq
To arrange a private inspection please call Travis on 0414 347 713.
For Sunday inspection please call Vivian 0411 26 28 28
Close to Shops
Close to Schools