Under offer 18/05/19. Any interest contact us immediately before offer and acceptance.
Perched high-above the city on the Northern side of Observatory Tower, this prestige apartment has had no expense spared with a 'Stunning renovation'.
Hand crafted by an owner who took meticulous care towards quality, finish and balance. This apartment has been designed, styled into one of the most spectacular apartments in the prestige market today.
With the space originally of a three bedroom plus study this residence has been reworked to provide a grander sense of space to the living and bedroom areas. It now has a King size main bedroom, private second bedroom and bespoke study, this property answers all the questions.
Its features include:
* North aspect capturing spectacular harbour and icon views
* Private pure North position with no privacy issues from neighbours or other buildings
* Living & bedrooms open onto Northern balcony with iconic water views
* Open plan living, upgraded CBUS lighting system featuring motorised blind system to main bedroom.
* 3m ceilings with floor-to-ceiling windows in living area and both bedrooms
* Bespoke high-end marble kitchen with the finest appliances
* Custom joinery throughout with feature wardrobes, large ensuite and full main bathroom.
* Ducted air conditioning & security intercom, parking for two cars with storage shed
* 5 star Lifestyle facilities, retail shops below and 24 hour concierge
This rare apartment is tailor made for the discerning purchaser.
Rarely does a property of this nature come onto the market.
Superb location that allows you to enjoy a relaxing lifestyle within a short stroll from The Rocks, Walsh Bay, Barangaroo Promenade, Circular Quay precinct and Millers Point. With the $6 billion Barangaroo development at your door step, the future infrastructure and immediate lifestyle benefits this will bring is unprecedented.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Tim Breckell 0411 73 11 33 Tim@vanguarde.com.au or Travis Reeve on 0414 347 713 email@example.com.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools