Perched high up within the sought-after boutique building the "Stamford Marque", this extraordinary two Bedroom + study apartment features an 'as new' bespoke renovation throughout which exudes luxury, premium finishes and contemporary design. Iconic views from East to West of the harbour bridge, Opera House, Darling Harbour and the Blue Mountains are captured from this sleek apartment. With only three apartments per floor privacy is assured.
- Impressively spacious and light filled open plan living/dining areas
- Uninterrupted views of the harbour from all vantage points creating a unique living experience
- Solid parquetry flooring and high ceilings
- Timber terraces with sliding louvres creating a seamless indoor/outdoor flow
- Galley style kitchen featuring Caesar stone splash back, bench tops and breakfast bar
- European appliances, dual drawer dishwashers and quality joinery throughout
- Dual master bedrooms feature walk-in robe
- Full marble ensuites with oversized showers, heated towel rails
- Study is complete with a quality built-in desk and shelving
- Powder Room combined with the laundry with additional cabinetry
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning zoned for each individual room
- CBUS lighting system
- Intercom access
- One secured car space + storage cage
- Concierge and on-site Building Manager Mon. – Sat.
Complete with an indoor pool, gym and resident's lounge/conference room, Stamford Marque is situated in a superb location on the edge of the CBD, within easy walking distance to Sydney's finest attractions, World class shopping and restaurants.
Enjoy a relaxing lifestyle within a short stroll from The Rocks, Walsh Bay, King Street Wharf, the Circular Quay precinct and the emerging Millers Point area. With the $6 billion Barangaroo development at your door step, the future infrastructure and immediate lifestyle benefits this will bring is unprecedented.
For further enquiries, receive updates, register for a viewing or to start an application, stay connected and visit the following link:
For a Private Inspection please contact Angie on:
W: 9241 3327
M: 0427 940 658
Close to Transport
Close to Shops