This bespoke masterpiece takes pride of place on the 26th floor of 'Observatory Tower', one of Sydney's finest residential buildings. Tightly held by its present owners who have cherished this elegant home, the sub-penthouse showcases a bespoke design and custom finishes that provide a timeless retreat of style and class. Rare in apartment living, a deep verandah wraps around two sides of the residence, connecting with the east, allowing cross breezes and natural light to filter throughout and enjoying views that span from the harbour, across Sydney Tower to the Anzac Bridge and beyond. The lifestyle in 'Observatory Tower' is certainly special, from its attentive concierge to its superb common spaces and indulgent on-site amenities that assure comfort and convenience.
• Thomas Hamel designed common spaces befitting of a 6-star hotel
• Superb entry vestibule, exquisite parquetry floors, Tuscan feel
• 3m high ceilings enhance the feel of light and space, ducted a/c
• Expansive and open plan living and dining wrapped in verandahs
• The stunning entertainer's kitchen rests at the heart of the residence
and will be a real gathering point for family and friends
• Stone benches, a large breakfast/dining bench, Siemens appliances
• 200m2 Flexible floor plan provides three bedrooms or two and an office
• Private master wing placed at the rear with built-in robes and ensuite
• Elegant bathrooms, internal laundry, abundance of storage cupboards
• The residence includes generous security parking for three cars
• 18m indoor pool, spa, sauna, gymnasium, library and 24 hr concierge
With only three apartments on level 26, this residence delivers exclusivity, privacy and a wonderful feel of timeless luxury that cocoons and comforts. Its prime setting right on the edge of the city provides the feel of having retreated whilst guaranteeing premier convenience. Step out to the burgeoning Barangaroo precinct with its superb shopping, dining and parklands, stroll to The Rocks, Circular Quay, the rail and ferry or walk into the CBD.
For further information or to arrange a private viewing please call Travis Reeve on 0414 347 713 or Tim Breckell on 0411 731 133.