Designed by renowned architect Ercole Palazzetti, The Georgia is one of Sydney's most exclusive and sought-after boutique apartment buildings. Located in the Kent Street Village, this magnificent 238 sqm apartment of house like proportions encompasses the entire floor (with no common walls), is bathed in natural sunlight and captures dual aspect, breathtaking and iconic views of Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Barangaroo, Darling Harbour and the City Skyline.
The Georgia is a building of only 20 residences. This apartments quality stands out and was quickly snapped up by one of Vanguarde's customers off market.
- Level lift access from the lobby directly into your own private entrance foyer
- Striking herringbone parquet floor to foyer, floor to ceiling glass windows
- Huge gourmet kitchen with granite benchtops and Gaggenau appliances
- Two spacious entertaining terraces commanding panoramic views
- Lavish master suite, extensive built in wardrobes and luxurious bathroom
- Two further double bedrooms (one with deluxe ensuite) and built-in wardrobes - Separate marble bathroom, laundry room, additional basement storage
- Concierge Service, heated indoor pool, fully equipped gymnasium – Level 6
- Pet friendly, sophisticated video intercom system, A/C, parking for 2 cars
For further information on this property and further off market opportunities please call Travis Reeve on 0414 347 713.
Close to Transport