Due north facing and indulgent in both proportion and appeal, this exceptional 13th floor apartment is a sensational low maintenance sanctuary of style and class. Positioned within 'The Pod' – a clever extension of the original building that forms world-class 'Observatory Tower', it boasts 134sqm of excellence in living and is the largest two bedroom apartment in the building. Dual aspects means that every room boasts a view including sweeping panoramas that take in Darling Harbour, North Sydney, the bridge, Opera House, Main Harbour and the city. Bright, airy and beautifully refreshed throughout with sprawling house-like living spaces, this stylish abode provides a rare buying opportunity with a tightly held floorplan that never comes up for sale.
• Beautifully appointed common spaces are elegant and welcoming
• Light filled interiors have been refreshed with new carpet and paint
• Expanses of doors and multiple windows connect with the views
• Sprawling and open plan over-sized living and dining, ducted a/c
• Substantial north facing entertainer's balcony with dynamic views
• Well-appointed stone topped chef's gas kitchen, Smeg appliances
• Two generous bedrooms are well separated from the living zones
• Both fitted with robes, master retreat with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Bathrooms with natural light/windows and bath tubs
• High ceilings throughout, internal laundry, ample storage cupboards
• Intercom entry, lift access to the single security basement car space
• 18m indoor pool, spa, sauna, gymnasium, library, 24 hour concierge
The lifestyle in Observatory Tower is like no other, underscored by a timeless elegance and attention to even the smallest detail to ensure comfort. Its array of amenities is extraordinary including a 24 hour concierge, impressive security, opulent Thomas Hamel designed common spaces, a pool, gym and exceptional library. Outside the sanctuary of the building, Barangaroo's shopping and dining, The Rocks, Circular Quay, transport including the bus, rail and ferry and the CBD are all within easy walking distance.
For further information please call Travis Reeve on 0414 347 713 or Tim Breckell on 0411 731 133.
Close to Transport