Absorb the beauty of iconic vistas that include the harbour, landmark Barangaroo and the to be completed green expanses of Hickson Park from this extraordinary apartment. It rests on the prestigious 26th floor, on the desired upper few levels of 'Highgate' displaying an extraordinarily spacious floor plan with 154sqm of indoor and outdoor living that offers a wealth of options. Currently configured as a lavish penthouse style two bedroom apartment with sprawling living zones, it can easily be reconfigured to return to its original three bedroom layout. Stylish updates elevate the luxury that was already in place with it boasting a premium level of finish for the building. Light washed and peaceful, this is executive living without compromise in one of Sydney's finest residential towers with an outstanding concierge service and superior amenities.
• 'Highgate' is a highly regarded and sought after building
• Secure intercom access, multiple lifts, light drenched interiors
• Sprawling and free flowing living, lounge and dining rooms
• Lounge can be returned to a 3rd bed, galleries of glass
• Views from every room, large quality stone topped kitchen
• Glamorous benchtops, breakfast bench and study nook
• Architectural Smeg appliances with gas cooktop, ducted a/c
• Surround sound speakers, balcony poised for the views
• Two master retreats positioned at each end of the apartment
• Both generous with built-in or walk-in robes and marble ensuites
• Full internal laundry, electric blinds, integrated surround sound
• Side-by-side security parking, three separate storage cages
• Pool, well-equipped gym, library, meeting room, putting green
'Highgate' values community and provides a wealth of opportunities for residents to mingle. It holds regular get-togethers for those so inclined including a community garden club. Beyond its cocoon of excellence, the apartment enjoys Barangaroo's dining, shops and parks, Circular Quay, The Rocks, bus, rail, ferry and the CBD heart all within easy walking distance.
For further information please call Travis Reeve on 0414 347 713 or Tim Breckell on 0411 731 133.