Experience those rare moments that only living on Bennelong Point can provide. With its stunning harbour setting surrounded by 20th century iconic designs, under construction 'Opera Residences' is destined to become a landmark.
This 14th floor 129m2 apartment represents an incomparable buying opportunity and an exclusive piece of premier Sydney, enjoying a sought after east facing aspect and vistas that span across the Botanic Gardens, across the distinctive sails of the Opera House and to the harbour beyond. Architect Alexander Tzannes in collaboration with Crone Partners and interior designers MAKE, are bringing to life extraordinary homes that are driven by light, space and cutting edge luxury. Apartments capitalise on the views with moments of glamour and generosity found throughout accented by lustrous marbles, timber and inlaid copper. Bespoke, stunning and special this is extraordinary buying.
• Premier position in Circular Quay, completion due 2021
• Stunning herringbone timber floors, high ceilings throughout
• The building flows in waves mimicking the swell of water
• Generous floorplan ensures dramatic views from every room
• Stunning marble topped kitchen, Sub-Zero & Wolf appliances
• Open plan living and dining extends to the winter garden
• Two generous bedrooms both with robes and striking views
• Master with walk-in robe and lavish marble and stone ensuite
• Walls of floor to ceiling glass frame the views, ducted a/c
• Ample storage cupboards, hidden laundry, video intercom
• The property includes security car parking plus private storage
The lifestyle is sublime. 'Opera Residences' provides six star hotel-like facilities that include a pool, spa, residents sitting room, library and wine storage and a 24 hour concierge service. Feast your eyes on beautiful harbour views, enjoy a drink at one of the Opera House bars, discover your new favourite restaurant at The Rocks or catch your breathe in The Royal Botanic Garden. For those working in the city, its all within walking distance whilst also being steps to the rail, bus and ferry.
For further information please call Travis Reeve on 0414 347 713 or email email@example.com
Close to Schools