Views forever, indulgent lifestyle
Sydney simply doesn't come more iconic than the special setting that is enjoyed by this over-sized apartment. It rests on the 26th floor of the acclaimed 'Quay West' within the charm filled Rocks district and central to some of the city's most beautiful landmarks and world class dining. Boasting an exceptional floor plan with walls of glass that frame stunning vistas over Barangaroo, the harbour, and the district through to the Blue Mountains, coming home is always a pleasure. This luxury abode boasts quality finishes and fixtures including stone benchtops accompanied by custom cabinetry which offer living flexibility. It includes dual security parking and an array of on-site amenities that take lifestyle to a new level. Upgrade your life and downsize the maintenance in one of Sydney's premier lifestyle destinations.
• Superb secure building with concierge service, ducted a/c
• Substantial floor plan with many rooms enjoying the views
• Generous and open plan living and dining, bespoke cabinetry
• Juliette balcony provides a perfect viewing space
• Well-appointed stone-topped kitchen with Miele dishwasher
• Private and substantial master wing, his/hers robes, spa ensuite
• Two further generous bedrooms, one with robes, optional office
• Two large quality granite-topped bathrooms, full internal laundry
• The residence comes with sought after dual security car spaces
• Recreation deck with heated pool, spa, gymnasium and terrace
Indulge in a lifestyle that many aspire to but few achieve. The building is surrounded by a plethora of popular eateries, wine bars, pubs and theatres to explore. It's an easy stroll to Circular Quay, the ferry, rail services, the Opera House and the harbour. It is also within walking distance of the Royal Botanic Garden, Barangaroo's burgeoning lifestyle precinct and the CBD.
Strata $4668pq approx.
Water $183pq approx.
Council $247pq approx.
To organise your private appointment please contact Richard Sholl 0430 803 424 or Tim Breckell 0411 731 133