202/17 Barangaroo Avenue, Barangaroo
Anadara | Barangaroo lifestyle | Absolute Harbourfront Living
Superb flow through design with serine direct waterviews which has become a unique trademark of the Anadara and Alexander buildings at Barangaroo. This stylish 112sqm residence with parking + storage is perfectly positioned on the Barangaroo foreshore in the cities most upcoming and cosmopolitan precinct which is becoming more and more desirable by the day.
• Floor-to-ceiling glass frames the magnificent view
• Integrated kitchen with sleek Miele gas appliances
• Spacious terrace with a gas outlet for barbecues
• Bi-fold privacy louvers, quality modern finishes
• Two spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Master with ensuite, terrace access and views
• Ducted air conditioning, secure intercom entry
• Direct lift access from your door to car space and storage cage
Anadara has achieved an outstanding 5 Star Green Star rating offering the best in sustainability befitting its premium waterfront location. Features of this include; moveable louvres creating privacy and climate control, acoustic insulation, thermal double glazing, solar powered lighting, chilled water, recycled water treatment plant.
This location confers the ultimate in convenience to its owner being within 5 minutes' walk of the CBD and every conceivable amenity including Barangaroo ferry wharfs, world class restaurants, cafes, bars, theatres, gyms, child day care, shops, and neighbouring Crown Resort, NSW's first 6-star hotel. Also within 10 minutes to Circular Quay, The Rocks and the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House.
For further information please contact
Travis Reeve on 0414 34 77 13
Tim Breckell on 0411 73 11 33
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built in Robes
- Open Car Spaces: 1
- Pet Friendly
- Prestige Homes
Barangaroo Suburb Profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Barangaroo