2203/1 Sergeants Lane, St Leonards
The Forum Tower | Contemporary Apartment | Sold by Travis Reeve
Positioned high on the 22nd floor, this tightly-held apartment is situated on the North-West corner, boasting panoramic birds-eye district and water views. Peaceful and private, this apartment offers the ultimate contemporary lifestyle or long-term investment.
- Over-sized and spacious 95m2 floor plan
- Master bedroom is king-sized with walk-through robe and private ensuite
- Second bedroom has built-in wardrobe and private leafy green outlook
- Modern gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite benchtops and breakfast bar
- Warm and light-filled living and dining area
- Option for second living area and/or home office setup
- Two sunny balconies with stunning North-West views
- Internal laundry with dryer, air conditioning, security intercom
- Secure single lock-up garage with ample room for storage
- Low strata levy only $1,350 per quarter!
Conveniently located in the desirable Forum Apartments with on-site concierge & security. Resort-style facilities include swimming pool and fully equipped gymnasium.
The Forum Tower is in the heart of St Leonards with supermarkets, cafes restaurants, parks and train station literally footsteps away.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built in Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Ensuites: 1
- Lift Installed
- Open Car Spaces: 1