2402/168 Kent Street, SYDNEY
Observatory Tower | Luxurious '6 Star' bespoke renovation | Sold by Travis Reeve & Tim Breckell
Perched above the city on the 24th floor of Observatory Tower, this former three bedroom plus study apartment has had no expense spared with a '6 star make-over'.
Hand crafted by Sydney's most sought after interior designer Garth Barnett, this apartment has been designed, styled and project managed into one of the most spectacluar apartments in the prestige market today.
Its features include:
* North aspect capturing spectacular harbour and icon views
* Entertainers balcony overlooking full view of the Harbour Bridge
* 3 metre ceilings, featuring fireplace with stone surrounds
* Open plan living, two deluxe bedrooms with a generous study
* Floor-to-ceiling windows in living area and both bedrooms
* Bespoke kitchen with integrated European appliances
* Fitted wardrobes, marble ensuite and full luxury bathroom
* Ducted air conditioning & top of the line C-bus automation system
* Security intercom, parking for two cars with large 13m storage
* 5 star Lifestyle facilities, retail shops below and 24 hour concierge
If you love the property as is and must have the furnishings the vendor is willing to look at including these for a reasonable offer.
This rare apartment is tailor made for the discerning purchaser seeking dramatic view lines with the luxury of space.
Rarely does a property of this nature come onto the market. Please call Tim or Travis to arrange your private appointment today.
- Air Conditioning
- Garage spaces: 2
Sydney Suburb Profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Sydney