326/158 Day Street, Sydney
Millennium Towers | Supersized 529m2 Penthouse | Sold by Travis Reeve
Gracious living, grand entertaining. This Penthouse is truly huge. At 529m2 with immense rooftop balconies that could hold hundreds of guests, its one of the largest Penthouses in Sydney.
This spacious 4 Bedroom sky-home offers an unrivalled level of privacy, creating the perfect haven from the bustle of the city below. For the large family or for a person who lives to entertain this Penthouse has been tailor made to suit.
* Suspended amongst the tall towers of the CBD, this property commands an impressive outlook over the city, Darling Harbour, Anzac Bridge and out to the distant Blue Mountains
* Grand scale living/dining areas on both levels flow seamlessly to multiple outdoor living spaces
* Separate dining room holds a 14 seat dining table and chairs
* Absolutely rare in the market - 4 genuine car spaces and storage
* All four bedrooms have ensuites + guest powder room
* Recently renovated and meticulously designed with no expense spared
* Extensive patio areas, BBQ area, spa, games room and personal gym area
* Upstairs living area space is equipped with a second kitchen that would suit a multitude of uses
Millennium Towers is unquestionably one of the city's most ideally positioned addresses, moments from everything a CBD resident could desire. Five star facilities include an indoor pool, spa, sauna, games room, fully equipped gymnasium, and a 24 hour concierge service.
Priced to sell quickly you will not find a better deal on the market this year, so act quickly secure this amazing property.
Please contact Travis Reeve 0414 347 713 for your private viewing.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Ensuites: 1
- Open Car Spaces: 4
- Prestige Homes
Sydney Suburb Profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Sydney