901/168 Kent Street, Sydney
Observatory Tower | Northern light filled 2 bedroom | Sold by Travis Reeve
A much sought after apartment type in the CBDs most exclusive private enclaves, this sensational renovated residence is one of the finest opportunities to secure a prime position in one of Sydney's most prestigious apartment buildings.
Well designed throughout, this two bedroom plus study offers 132sqm of space with generous flowing indoor and outdoor entertaining areas. 901 has the largest car space in the building, enough space to park 4 cars + storage!
The ultimate CBD haven, with a stunning North-Easterly outlook offering views from the city skyline to the Harbour Bridge, Observatory Hill, harbour and the future Barangaroo Headland Park.
Apartment 901 combines world class views with space, savvy design and the convenience of northern CBD living.
- Solid parquetry flooring throughout
- Fully kitted home office complete with filing cabinets, built-in desks and ample storage
- 41m2 car space with large lock-up storage shed
- Large living/dining space with a vaulted ceiling feature
- Floor to ceiling glass windows with direct views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and city skyline
- Large terrace for entertaining
- Large master bedroom with ensuite, built -in robes and additional storage with 16 drawers
- Kitchen equipped with Ilve cooker and European appliances
- Separate laundry, A/C and CBUS lighting
- 5 Star building with 24 hour concierge, gymnasium, pool, spa, sauna and library/meeting room.
For further information please call Travis Reeve on 0414 347 713 or Darren Smith on 0412 418 415.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built in Robes
- City Views
- Ensuites: 1
- Open Car Spaces: 4
- Security Access
Sydney Suburb Profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Sydney