2208/168 Kent Street, Sydney
Observatory Tower | Upper level 3 Bedroom Residence | Sold by Travis Reeve
A rarely traded apartment type in the CBDs most exclusive private enclaves, this luxurious residence is one of the finest opportunities to secure a prime position within one of Sydney's most prestigious apartment buildings.
Elegant and refined, this three bedroom property spans some 134sqm in total, with a generous flowing indoor and outdoor entertaining space. This ultimate CBD haven features a stunning city and harbour outlook combined with one of the most desired floor plans in the building.
- Positioned on level 22 in a desired corner position with floor to ceiling glass in most rooms creating light filled areas with a real sense of space throughout
- King size main bedroom with built-ins and double vanity ensuite plus two queen sized bedrooms with built-ins
- Large open plan living and dining areas which opens onto the kitchen with breakfast bar
- Kitchen equipped with Gaggennau appliances, updated dishwasher and ample storage
- Ducted air conditioning, internal laundry, smart technology and security access
- Two single car spaces
- 5 star building
Observatory Tower enjoys a salubrious CBD location, away from the hustle and bustle of the centre of the city yet still just a brief walk to the heart of the financial district and Circular Quay and harbour. The future Barangaroo precinct is located only 1 minute away.
Five star facilities include a classic double storey library, an 18m indoor pool, a spa, sauna, fully equipped gymnasium, and a 24 hour concierge service.
For further information please call Travis Reeve on 0414 347 713
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built in Robes
- City Views
- Ensuites: 1
- Open Car Spaces: 2
- Prestige Homes
- Security Access
Sydney Suburb Profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Sydney