18/155 Kent Street, Sydney
The Georgia | Whole floor 238m2 residence | Sold
Please call Travis Reeve on 0414 347 713 or Tim Breckell 0411 73 11 33 for further details.
This luxurious full floor residence overlooking the Harbour Bridge, opera house and Observatory Hill has grand appeal with secure lift access opening onto a private vestibule. Located in a boutique building of only 20 whole floor apartments, privacy and exclusivity is paramount.
- One of Sydney's finest buildings 'The Georgia'
- East-west aspect with expansive views from every room
- Multiple living areas plus a grand formal dining space
- Oversized master bedroom with walk-in robe and lavish ensuite
- Bedroom two complete with its own ensuite, plus a 3rd bathroom for guests
- Two deep and protected balconies which creates a seamless transition between indoor and outdoor space
- Large gourmet kitchen with ample storage and gaggenau appliances
- Double security car space
As a resident you will experience 5 star city living with access to an indoor swimming pool, spa, fully equipped gymnasium, meeting room and concierge service.
Situated in a superb location that allows you to enjoy a relaxing lifestyle on the edge of the CBD, minutes from Observatory Hill and within easy walking distance of Sydney's finest attractions, restaurants and bars in The Rocks & King Street Wharf. 155 Kent Street is perfectly placed on the cusp of the $6 Billion dollar Barangaroo project.
Strata Levies approx $4,174.50 per quarter
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built in Robes
- City Views
- Ensuites: 1
- Open Car Spaces: 2
- Prestige Homes
- Security Access
- Water Views
Sydney Suburb Profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Sydney