1a/161 Kent Street, Sydney
Stamford Marque | Luxurious Superb Opportunity | Sold by Travis Reeve
This exceptional east to west flow through designed floor plan radiates sophistication, and offers the height of elegance and refinement. From its welcoming entrance, be enticed by an owner who takes meticulous care towards quality, finish and balance. With a desired address in the 'Kent Street Village' this apartment will appeal to owner occupiers or blue chip investors. Bright, spacious 206sqm living, accommodates a variety of entertaining spaces making this the ultimate two bedroom home.
- Expansive living/dining areas feature solid parquetry flooring
- Beautifully appointed open plan kitchen equipped with European appliances, marble surfaces and an abundance of storage
- Deep timber terraces with privacy louvers complete the indoor/outdoor flow, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Two entertaining balconies, east and west
- Master bedroom with large granite ensuite and balcony access
- Main granite bathroom with shower and tub
- Separate laundry and powder room
- Lock-up garage for two cars, or large storage area
- 5 star building completed in November 2006 complete with board room facilities and concierge service
Stamford Marque is the perfect luxury residential building for the discerning city dweller located in the Northern CBD and as a resident of Stamford Marque you will experience the ultimate city living with concierge service & security, board room, and access to facilities including a heated indoor swimming pool, sauna and gymnasium.
In addition to this sought after configuration, the fabulous location provides great potential for capital growth moments from the highly anticipated Barangaroo development.
Direct access to Kent Street, footsteps to Barangaroo Precinct, moments to Observatory hill, Wynyard train station, the rocks, CBD, bars, restaurants and more.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Ensuites: 1
- Open Car Spaces: 2
- Prestige Homes
- Security Access
Sydney Suburb Profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Sydney