B111/21 Brisbane Street, Sydney
Designer living minutes to everything
Moments from the centre of cosmopolitan Surry Hills district and at the foot of Hyde Park precinct, this stylish 92m2 two bedroom plus Study apartment is a great first home or investment opportunity with a potential rent return of over $1,000 per week.
Meta offers low maintenance designer living inspired from internationally famous designer Phillipe Starck in what is arguably the inner city's most desirable lifestyle suburb. An exciting opportunity for the astute investor or the owner occupier looking for an affordable CBD pad.
- Brand new Air Conditioning system just installed
- Light filled, quiet and private environment
- Symmetrically designed for a well balanced urban retreat
- Not one centermeter of wasted space
- Large kitchen with great storage and stainless steel SMEG appliances
- Polished Australian Blackbutt floors
- Soaring 2.8 high metre ceilings
- Well maintained security building, intercom entry
Enjoy a relaxing lifestyle on the edge of the CBD and within easy walking distance of to Restaurants and Cafes on Oxford, Bourke, and Crown Streets and only a short stroll across Hyde Park to Sydney CBD and transport. Agent interest.
Strata Levies approx $1,460 per quarter
Council: $195.90 per quarter
Water: $173.40 per quarter
For further information or to arrange an inspection call Travis Reeve 0414 347 713
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open Car Spaces: 1
Sydney Suburb Profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Sydney