509/168 Kent Street, Sydney
Observatory Tower | Attractive Investment | Sold by Travis Reeve
Located in one of the northern CBD's finest buildings ''Observatory Tower'', 509 is an attractive investment option or city bolt hole. Featuring an impressive open plan 58m2 layout with views of the captivating city skyline from both the living area and bedroom. Interiors are contemporary and fresh throughout with upgrades including full mirrored walls, carpet and A/C. Investors please note we are including a full furniture package with the property.
Additional features include:
- Open plan living/dining space plus a king size bedroom with built-ins
- Full sized bathroom with bath tub and separate shower
- Private and quiet position with a SW aspect
- Soaring vaulted 2.7m ceilings
- Floor to ceiling glass in the living area
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Parquetry flooring in the kitchen
- Low levies of $910 per quarter
- Rental potential - $725 - $775 per week
Luxury facilities include 24 hour concierge, athletic club, library and pool and sauna. Located within the northern Kent Street village, Observatory Tower is close to transport, cafes, The Rocks, theatres, financial district and easy access to the harbour foreshore. Observatory Tower is perfectly positioned to capitalise on the infrastructure change and access to all that Barangaroo has to offer.
For further information please call Travis Reeve on 0414 347 713.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Close to Transport
- Prestige Homes
- Security Access
- Security System
Sydney Suburb Profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Sydney