2506/183 Kent Street, Sydney
Stamford On Kent | 4 bedroom masterpiece | Sold by VEA
A rare offering in the market, this sky home has house-like proportions and is the result of two adjacent apartments amalgamated, seamlessly spanning across 268m2 on a single level. This residence has undergone extensive re-design and renovation throughout with no expense spared.
- Luxury items such as motorised blinds, in-built wine fridges, parquetry floors, custom in-built furniture
- Advanced CAT 6 cabling/dynalite system with integrated sound system
- Calacatta marble kitchen with 900mm oven and cooktop, clever storage and sleek cabinetry
- Private master bedroom complete with lavish dressing room and marble ensuite
- 2nd bedroom is the size of two bedrooms combined and features its own ensuite, walk-in-robe and terrace
- Three covered terraces all create outdoor rooms with captivating views
- Expansive views stretch from the city skyline, harbour bridge, Barangaroo Reserve and beyond to the blue mountains
Located within the northern Kent Street village, Stamford on Kent is close to transport, cafes, The Rocks, theatres, financial district and easy access to the harbour foreshore. Investors take note - capitalise on the infrastructure change and access to all that Barangaroo has to offer plus the rejuvenation of the Millers Point precinct that is at the door step of Stamford on Kent.
The five star Stamford On Kent features a 24 hour concierge, fully equipped gymnasium, pool, spa and steam rooms and recently renovated common areas.
For further information please call Travis Reeve on 0414 347 713 or Tim Breckell on 0411731133 email [email protected].
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built in Robes
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Ensuites: 1
- Open Car Spaces: 3
Sydney Suburb Profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Sydney