1405/168 Kent Street, Sydney
Observatory Tower | Premier Position | Sold by Travis Reeve
Being the first north facing 3 bedroom offered in the last 5 years, this desirable apartment boasts a premier position in the building on the north west corner taking full advantage of world class views across the water from the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, through to Barangaroo Headland Reserve and beyond.
- Vast living and dining options within the large open plan area
- Sun-filled throughout
- Intelligently designed 160m2 floor plan
- Soaring ceiling height
- Ultimate privacy with uninterrupted views of the Harbour Bridge
- Large wrap-around entertainers' terrace
- 2 x side-by-side secure car spaces plus storage
- Arguably one of the most tightly held buildings in the northern CBD
This enchanting apartment encapsulates the most desirable aspects of inner city living. A short stroll from attractions such as The Rocks, Walsh Bay, King Street Wharf, the Circular Quay precinct and the emerging Millers Point area. With the $6 billion Barangaroo development at your door step, the future infrastructure and immediate lifestyle benefits this will bring is unprecedented.
Five star facilities include a classic double storey library, an 18m indoor pool, a spa, sauna, fully equipped gymnasium, and a 24 hour concierge service.
Strata levy $3,481.83 per quarter
Council rates $204 per quarter
Water rates $174 per quarter
For further information, please contact Travis Reeve on 0414 347 713 or [email protected].
- Open Car Spaces: 2
Sydney Suburb Profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Sydney