509/187 Kent Street, Sydney
The Grand | Sizeable 70sqm Designer City Pad With Water Views | Sold by Travis Reeve
This oversized stylish apartment is situated in The Grand and is the epitome of luxury and classic appeal. With floor-to-ceiling windows that allow an abundance of natural light, the huge living and dining area flows through to the large balcony enjoying water and harbour views. This is a perfect blue-chip investment opportunity with a secure corporate lease until February 2017.
- Expansive living and dining areas, largest of all the apartments in the building
- Luxury upgrades and contemporary designer furnishings throughout
- Large bedroom has built-in wardrobe and direct access to balcony with views
- Spacious Carrara Marble bathroom with bathtub and separate bath/shower
- Fully-equipped kitchen with European appliances
- Bespoke storage throughout, internal laundry, reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Executive corporate tenancy in place until 19 February 2017
- Total area 70 sqm including balcony
- This apartment is offered fully furnished - inventory list available on request
As a resident in 'The Grand' you will experience 5 star city living with concierge service & security, and access to a wide range of first class facilities including a stylish 20 metre heated indoor swimming pool, spa & steam rooms and a large fully equipped gymnasium.
Vendor Interest. This enchanting apartment encapsulates the most desirable aspects of inner city living. A short stroll from attractions such as The Rocks, Walsh Bay, King Street Wharf, the Circular Quay precinct and the emerging Millers Point area. With the $6 billion Barangaroo development at your door step, the future infrastructure and immediate lifestyle benefits this will bring is unprecedented.
Strata levy $2,150 per quarter (approximately, including 10% discount)
For further information please call Travis Reeve on 0414 347 713.
Sydney Suburb Profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Sydney