309/168 Kent Street, Sydney
Observatory Tower | Rare oversized courtyard | Sold by Travis Reeve
This an extremely rare opportunity to secure an oversized courtyard apartment spanning 147sqm. Located on the podium level of the prestigious 'Observatory Tower' building, this apartment has quality finishes throughout and a secure corporate tenant.
- Massive floorplan of 75sqm internally plus a large 72sqm terrace
- Seamless indoor/outdoor living & dining areas
- Fully-equipped kitchen with European appliances and gas cooking
- Large bedroom with separate dressing room and built-in robe
- Marble two-way bathroom/ensuite with separate shower and bath
- Internal laundry, ample storage throughout, ducted A/C and security intercom
- Secure corporate tenant
Observatory Tower enjoys a salubrious CBD location, away from the hustle and bustle of the centre of the city yet still just a brief walk to the heart of the financial district and Circular Quay and harbour.
Observatory Tower is unquestionably one of the city's most prized addresses, exuding class, with finishing touches by renowned architect Walter Barda - dominating the Northern gateway to the City, it rises high above the Harbour. Five star facilities include a classic double storey library, an 18m indoor pool, a spa, sauna, fully equipped gymnasium, and a 24 hour concierge service.
For further information contact Travis Reeve on 0414 347 713 or [email protected]
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built in Robes
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Ensuites: 1
Sydney Suburb Profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Sydney