10a/171 Gloucester Street, Sydney
Stamford Residences | Sophisticated North facing home | Sold by VEA
Located in the residential enclave of the Rocks, where apartments of this quality are rarely available, this is an exceptional opportunity.
Situated on the northern corner and overlooking the Bridge and Observatory Hill, this apartment features an expansive floor plan of nearly 140sm and is one of the largest two bedroom floorplans in the Northern CBD.
The owner has customised the apartment layout making this apartment unique in this tightly held building. Luxury finishes have been specified throughout including European oak parquet floors, Belgian sisal and Italian marble.
Characterised by architectural excellence and uncompromising style this corner apartment features:
* Harbour Bridge views from all principle rooms
* open plan living and dining area surrounded by floor to ceiling glass on two sides, fitted with double layer sheer and block-out blinds and motorised windows
* spacious master bedroom suite with lounge area, wall-to-wall built-in robes and full marble ensuite bathroom
* second bedroom with ample robes, opening to a winter garden and adjacent to a marble bathroom
* built-in study with media access
* large gourmet kitchen equipped with integrated European appliances, stone bench-tops and extensive bespoke cabinetry
* fully furnished with select Italian and bespoke designer furniture
* reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning with multiple zones, C-bus lighting and internal laundry
* large 29sqm drive-in car space, possibly for two small cars or add storage cage (subject to approval)
* five star facilities including concierge, indoor pool, gymnasium, resident's garden with BBQ entertaining area, an impressive marble foyer and private meeting room.
* Presently leased out fully furnished until Feb 2018 for $1,450 per week.
High ceilings, winter gardens for lounging and taking in views, an exceptional sense of space and rectangular architectural rooms ideal for furnishing further distinguish this apartment
Set in a quiet tree-lined street, Stamford Residences was designed by multi award-winning architects Kann Finch with interiors by BKH. This is one of the most exclusive, smaller buildings in the CBD where many apartments are owner-occupied.
For further information please contact 9252 3511.
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Ensuites: 1
- Lift Installed
- Open Car Spaces: 1
Sydney Suburb Profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Sydney