187 Kent Street, Sydney
The Grand | Sizeable 74sqm Designer City Pad
Arguably one of the finest apartments in the building thanks to a clever contemporary upgrade throughout, this sleek one bedroom has 'front row seat' views of the Barangaroo Headland Park and panoramic Harbour views thanks to its prime north-west position. Bathing in natural light it features floor to ceiling glass that wraps around the open plan living room and bedroom. Offered for sale with a bespoke furniture package ideal for the corporate rental market or ready to move in and start enjoying the lifestyle this property represents.
Additional features include:
• One of the most efficient and popular 1 Bedrooms in the building with well-proportioned space throughout.
• 74m2 floor plan which includes a large deep covered terrace with access from the living room & bedroom.
• Lavish marble bathroom with separate bath & shower.
• Recently renovated with the option of purchasing a bespoke furniture package.
• King size master bedroom.
• Rental potential $800 - $900 per week.
• Reverse cycle A/C, ample storage and internal laundry.
As a resident, you will experience 5-star city living with concierge service & security, and access to a wide range of first class facilities including a stylish 20 metre heated pool, spa, health club and steam rooms. Located within the northern Kent Street village, The Grand is close to transport, cafes, The Rocks, theatres, financial district and easy access to the Harbour foreshore. Investors take note - capitalise on the infrastructure change and access to all that Barangaroo has to offer.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built in Robes
- City Views
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Lift Installed
- Prestige Homes
Sydney Suburb Profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Sydney