168 Kent Street, Sydney
OBSERVATORY TOWER I The Ultimate in Luxury | SOLD!
100% sold off market to buyer in Vanguarde database.
Full of opulence, this breathtaking residence offers the finest in city living. Only one of the selected few properties on the much sought-after podium level of Observatory Tower.
The delightful sense of space, is enhanced by an impressive 210m2 floor plan which flows easily between the living and entertaining area. The outdoor terrace is surrounded by a lush manicured garden, offering a unique outlook of the city where you can relax and unwind in the privacy of your own space.
• Generous living/dining with magnificent classic interior design
• Two large double bedrooms (Main bedroom includes walk in wardrobe and ensuite)
• Chefs kitchen with deluxe marble and granite + ample storage
• LCD screens, touch screen and speakers in both marble bathrooms
• Stunning entry hall with fabric walls and parquetry
• Ducted air-conditioning/heating, high security system
• 24-hour concierge, pool, gym, sauna and library
• Parking for 2 cars + storage shed
Situated in a superb location that allows you to enjoy a relaxing lifestyle within a short stroll from The Rocks, Walsh Bay, King Street Wharf, the Circular Quay precinct and the emerging Millers Point area. With the $6 billion Barangaroo development at your door step, the future infrastructure and immediate lifestyle benefits this will bring is unprecedented.
- Air Conditioning
- Open Car Spaces: 2
- Prestige Homes
Sydney Suburb Profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Sydney