2102/168 Kent Street, Sydney
Observatory Tower | North Facing | SOLD
Perched high-above the city on the Northern side of Observatory Tower, this prestige apartment has had no expense spared with a 'Stunning renovation'.
* North aspect capturing spectacular harbour and icon views
* Private pure North position with no privacy issues from neighbours or other buildings
* Living & bedrooms open onto Northern balcony with iconic water views
* Open plan living, upgraded CBUS lighting system featuring motorised blind system to main bedroom.
* 3m ceilings with floor-to-ceiling windows in living area and both bedrooms
* Bespoke high-end marble kitchen with the finest appliances
* Custom joinery throughout with feature wardrobes, large ensuite and full main bathroom.
* Ducted air conditioning & security intercom, parking for two cars with storage shed
* 5 star Lifestyle facilities, retail shops below and 24 hour concierge
Superb location that allows you to enjoy a relaxing lifestyle within a short stroll from The Rocks, Walsh Bay, Barangaroo Promenade, Circular Quay precinct and Millers Point. With the $6 billion Barangaroo development at your door step, the future infrastructure and immediate lifestyle benefits this will bring is unprecedented.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built in Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Ensuites: 1
- Ocean Views
- Open Car Spaces: 2
Sydney Suburb Profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Sydney