23b/171 Gloucester Street, Sydney
Stamford Residences | North Facing | Sold Off Market
This is our 5th sale off market to clients in this building solely from our private network. A network built over the last 20 years doing business in the Northern CBD luxury apartment market which generates 20% of all our sales every year.
If you are a potential vendor and interested in discussing your property privately with myself and Travis we welcome your call and can promise privacy and confidentiality.
Positioned on the favored North East corner high up on level 23 of the esteemed Stamford Residences, an open plan flow-through design creates multiple views of the Harbour Bridge and Sydney Harbour.
• Expansive living and dining spaces which are linked seamlessly for perfect function and flow.
* Motorized blinds and an abundance of high end custom joinery throughout.
• The sophisticated kitchen features quality timber joinery, storage in abundance, European appliances and flows onto dining space.
• The master suite is complete with a lavish ensuite, and enjoys Water views of Sydney harbour.
• The second bedroom is located at the opposite end of the apartment and features water and bridge views.
• With a combination of marble, glass, granite and timbers, the sense of light is heightened by the clever use of materials and attention to detail in design and function.
• Reserve cycle air conditioning.
• Video intercom and integrated CBUS system.
• Pet friendly building.
• Secure parking for one car (with lock-up storage cage)
Stamford Residences is one of The Rocks most exclusive buildings, positioned in the favored Rocks village enclave. The contemporary interiors are inspired and created by renowned designers Kann Finch. 5 star facilities include pool, gymnasium, , meeting room and 24 hour concierge service.
To arrange an inspection please contact:
* Tim Breckell 0411 73 11 33
* Travis Reeve 0414 34 77 13
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built in Robes
- City Views
- Ensuites: 1
- Open Car Spaces: 1
- Prestige Homes
- Security Access
- Water Views
Sydney Suburb Profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Sydney