2603/183 Kent Street, Sydney
Stamford on Kent | Sub-Penthouse | SOLD ASK AGENT
Perched high up on the Sub-Penthouse level in the prestigious Stamford on Kent is this immaculate and well-designed two bedroom residence. With significant upgrades throughout, no expense has been spared to create the ultimate City base or full-time home.
Prominently positioned this apartment offers prime north western views of Sydney Harbour, Lavender Bay, the Barangaroo headland park and beyond.
A seamless 'square' floor plan which is amongst the largest and most popular of any 2 bedroom layouts in the building. It features symmetry, a sense of space and privacy.
- Generous living and dining areas with timber floor
- Deep private balcony of 19m2 with access from all rooms
- Large kitchen features an abundance of bench space, ample storage, European appliances and stone finishes
- Double glazing to the living room and both bedrooms
- Motorised outdoor blinds have been installed to create a pleasant outdoor living space all year round
- With a north west aspect the well-proportioned master bedroom features a walk-in-robe and a full marble ensuite
- King size 2nd bedroom plus another full marble bathroom
- Desired 'drive-in' car space plus storage shed
- Extra storage throughout, internal laundry, new Air Conditioning system
- Bespoke finishes include mirrored walls, lavish silk curtains, with 'special order' carpet and wallpapers imported from London
- Great lease potential
This Five Star building features a 24 hour concierge, fully equipped gymnasium, pool, spa and steam rooms. The building is extremely well managed and has recently completed renovations on the health club and common areas.
Situated in a superb location that allows you to enjoy a relaxing lifestyle within a short stroll from The Rocks, Walsh Bay, King Street Wharf, the Circular Quay precinct and the emerging Millers Point area. With the $6 billion Barangaroo development at your door step, the future infrastructure and immediate lifestyle benefits this will bring is unprecedented.
For further information please call Travis Reeve on 0414 347 713 or Tim Breckell on 0411 731 133.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built in Robes
- Open Car Spaces: 1
- Prestige Homes
Sydney Suburb Profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Sydney