2207/168 Kent Street, Sydney
Observatory Tower | Private & Refined | CBD Skyline views
Come and live the Observatory Tower lifestyle. Private, refined and prestige building. Rarely a property of this calibre is offered for sale.
Positioned on an upper level of the acclaimed Observatory Tower, this excellent 2 bedroom apartment has a perfect design . With a generous 95m2 floor plan, 2207 combines dramatic view lines and the convenience of Northern CBD living.
- Impressively spacious living and dining area
- Large kitchen features stone bench tops European appliances, an abundance of storage
- Soaring vaulted ceilings, intelligent floor plan
- CBUS smart lighting system
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Queen sized 2nd bedroom
- Laundry room
- Car space with lock-up storage
- Observatory Tower features a 24 hour concierge, gymnasium, pool, spa, sauna and library/meeting room
This enchanting apartment encapsulates the most desirable aspects of inner city living. A Short stroll from attractions such as The Rocks, Walsh Bay, King Street Wharf, the Circular Quay precinct and the emerging Millers Point area. With the $6 billion Barangaroo development at your door step, the future infrastructure and immediate lifestyle benefits this will bring is unprecedented.
Call Tim Breckell on 0411 731 133 or Travis Reeve on 0414 347 713 for further information.
- Open Car Spaces: 1
Sydney Suburb Profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Sydney