2302/183 Kent Street, Sydney
Stamford On Kent | Upper level residence | Sweeping harbour views
Capturing expansive northern views over Barangaroo and beyond, this luxurious apartment offers a contemporary lifestyle within a 5 star building in a premium location. Set in the prestigious 'Stamford on Kent' in the historic Millers Point/emerging Barangaroo precinct, this 119m2 two bedroom residence is the ultimate city base or full-time home.
- Most popular floor plan in the building with generous size rooms and clever design and efficient use of space
- Large drive-in level secure car space which is highly desirable
- Deep, covered and private balcony of 19m2 with access from all rooms
- Open plan living and dining areas that flows seamlessly onto the terrace
- Kitchen features an abundance of bench space, ample storage, European appliances and stone finishes
- Oversized master bedroom features a walk-in-robe, full marble ensuite with seperate bath and an area for a lounge or study
- King size 2nd bedroom plus another full marble bathroom
- Extra storage throughout, internal laundry, Air Conditioning system, CBUS system lighting
- Recently changed to 'pet friendly' building (upon approval from owners corporation)
This Five Star building features a 24 hour concierge, fully equipped gymnasium, pool, spa and steam rooms. The building is extremely well managed and has recently completed renovations on the health club and common areas.
Situated in a superb location that allows you to enjoy a relaxing lifestyle within a short stroll from The Rocks, Walsh Bay, King Street Wharf, the Circular Quay precinct and the emerging Millers Point area. With the $6 billion Barangaroo development at your door step including the METRO and Westfield shopping centre, the future infrastructure and immediate lifestyle benefits this will bring is unprecedented.
For further information please call Travis Reeve on 0414 347 713 or Tim Breckell on 0411 731 133.
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Open Car Spaces: 1
- Pet Friendly
- Prestige Homes
Sydney Suburb Profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Sydney