45 Shelley Street, Sydney
KING STREET WHARF I Darling Harbour haven moments from the waters edge
Situated within the prestigious "King Street Wharf" precinct, this one bedroom plus study apartment offers quality, convenience and lifestyle.
New carpets, freshly painted this apartment has been made perfect for its new owner.
With modern and contemporary finishes such as the floor to ceiling windows, the open plan living allow an abundance of natural light through which flows onto the balcony.
- Highly functional living zones
- Open plan living and dining area
- Large room sized study
- Entertainers' balcony with tranquil views to courtyard
- Contemporary kitchen with island/ breakfast bench and SMEG appliances
- Spacious Master Bedroom with mirrored built in wardrobe
- Chic bathroom, frameless shower and internal laundry w/ dryer
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Video intercom
- Secure entrance, lift + 24-hour building security
- Concierge Service + on Site Building Management
King St Wharf is moments from the water and only 50 m from the new Barangaroo development where you can enjoy a diverse range of fantastic restaurants, bars and shopping. You also have the advantage of all forms of public transport including a brand new ferry terminal.
This end of town is thriving on reinvention and with the $6 billion Barangaroo development at your door step, the future infrastructure and immediate lifestyle benefits this will bring is unprecedented.
Be a part of the lifestyle with the advantages of inner city living at your doorstep.
For a Private Inspections please contact
Tim Breckell on 0411731133 or Richard Sholl on 0430 803 424 or email to [email protected]
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Lift Installed
Sydney Suburb Profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Sydney