1403/168 Kent Street, Sydney
OBSERVATORY TOWER | North facing | Sold off market
Rarely offered one bedroom unfurnished apartment with separate study/guest room and grandstand views of the Harbour, Bridge and Opera House has traded off market to one of our Vanguarde database member.
A 14th floor, north position provides a sensational setting for this apartment that captures stunning and unrestricted views across the Harbour through to North Sydney, Harbour Bridge and Opera House. Undeniably elegant and positioned in one of Sydney's premier addresses, the exceptional residence one bedroom residence features a unique large study area. Quality interiors are well appointed with stone accents, plush carpets and European appliances, ready to enjoy. The exclusivity of the lifestyle afforded in 'Observatory Tower' is undeniable, from its attentive concierge to its fine array of amenities.
• Light soaked interiors have been designed to enjoy the views
• Living and dining room providing outstanding comfort
• North facing balcony
• Quality stone and gas kitchen with Smeg appliances
• Superb master with exceptional views and built-in robe
• Bathrooms feature stone benchtops, main bathroom with full bath
• Ducted a/c, abundance of storage cupboards, internal laundry
• Security entry, lift access to the two secure car spaces on title
• 18m indoor pool, spa, sauna, gym, library, 24 hour concierge
The lifestyle afforded by this exceptional residence has only become better with the burgeoning precinct of Barangaroo at its doorstep complementing its easy access to Circular Quay and the rail, bus services, The Rocks historic dining precinct, The Opera House and the CBD business precinct and its world class shopping.
Please contact Tim Breckell 0411731133 or Travis Reeve 0414347713 for further information.
- Garage spaces: 1
Sydney Suburb Profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Sydney