12c/161 Kent Street, Sydney
Stamford Marque | Ultra-Chic Luxury Living | East corner
Luxuriously contemporary, this exceptional apartment enjoys an elevated position within Millers Point's exclusive Stamford Marque. Positioned on the eastern corner of the building attracting an abundance of natural light, its stunning ultra-chic interiors combine high-end luxury with the sophistication of clean lines and cutting edge design principles.
Interiors are over-sized and comfortable giving way to two substantial balconies that run along its full width enjoying vistas of the green streetscape through to the Harbour Bridge. Superbly appointed throughout, it promises the ultimate executive lifestyle, with just four apartments per floor and a wealth of superior amenities that include a concierge, conference room, pool and gym.
• One of largest 1 bedroom floor plans in the area at 87m2 + parking
• High ceilings throughout, floor to ceiling expanses of glass
• Sophisticated parquetry flooring, glamorous feature lighting
• Expansive and completely open plan living and dining rooms
• Generous decked balconies enjoying the views and aspect
• Streamlined stone topped galley gas kitchen, Smeg appliances
• Integrated fridge/freezer, powder room, European style laundry
• Master retreat with robes, ensuite bathroom and study nook
• Lavish marble clad bathroom, storage cupboards, ducted a/c
• Secure video intercom entry, C-Bus lighting system, lift access
• The property includes a desirable security car space on title
Enjoy boutique living in Millers Point's village like atmosphere right on the city fringe. The lifestyle hotspot of Barangaroo with its beautiful parks, shops and dining is right on the doorstep and it's also an easy stroll to The Rocks, Circular Quay ferries and rail, Darling Harbour and the city hub.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please call Travis Reeve on 0414 347 713 or Tim Breckell on 0411 731 133.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built in Robes
- City Views
- Close to Transport
- Ensuites: 1
- Open Car Spaces: 1
- Pet Friendly
- Prestige Homes
- Water Views
Sydney Suburb Profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Sydney