2201/168 Kent Street, Sydney
Prime High-Level North Eastern Corner Residence in Observatory Tower
Harnessing simply spectacular vistas across the Harbour Bridge and harbour to North Sydney and across the city, this exceptional apartment boasts a premier northeast corner setting in 'Observatory Tower'. The 22nd-floor residence holds 'rare air', offering a buying opportunity that can only be enjoyed by a fortunate few, with apartments on this corner extremely tightly held. Indoor to outdoor living spans across a generous single level with living zones spilling out to the generous wraparound balcony that capitalizes on the views and connects with the setting. The residence enjoys enviable privacy and is dressed in its original and timeless elegance offering an immediately comfortable home with the potential to enhance to your personal taste. Refined, special, and highly sought-after, 'Observatory Tower' is arguably one of the city's finest residential buildings providing an indulgent lifestyle with every extra in an unmatched location.
• Elegance and timeless style permeate throughout the residence
• Private entry vestibule, long hallway leads into the living zones
• Parquetry flooring, spacious and L shaped living and dining rooms
• Walls of glass frame the magnificent panoramas, ducted a/c
• Superb wraparound balcony ideal for view watching and relaxing
• Quality stone and gas Miele kitchen with views, stone bathrooms
• Three elegant bedroom suites all boasting banks of built-in robes
• Private master with walk-through robes/dressing area and ensuite
• Utility room, generous storage cupboards, internal laundry
• Security entry, lift access to the two secure car spaces on title + storage
• Pets allowed with building management approval
• 18m indoor pool, spa, sauna, gym, library, 24-hour concierge
A sense of coming home is immediate upon entering 'Observatory Tower' where old world charm and luxury imbues the superb foyer with fireplace, elegant common spaces, and attentive concierge. Beyond the doors, all the world-class amenities that Sydney is loved for are within easy reach. Stroll to the lifestyle precinct of Barangaroo, Circular Quay, historical The Rocks, The Opera House, The Royal Botanic Gardens, transport options including the bus, rail and ferry and the superb shopping options in the CBD.
Strata levies - $4,446.69 per quarter.
For further information please call Travis Reeve on 0414 347 713 or Tim Breckell on 0411 731 133.
- Air Conditioning
- City Views
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Ensuites: 1
- Lift Installed
- Open Car Spaces: 2
- Pet Friendly
- Prestige Homes
Sydney Suburb Profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Sydney