10e/171 Gloucester Street, Sydney
Stamford Residences | Rocks Elegance | Bright corner apartment
Located in the residential enclave of the Rocks, where apartments of this quality are rarely available, this is an exceptional opportunity.
Situated on the corner this apartment features an expansive floor plan which features a lot of extra storage and a unique tri glass feature living room.
This apartment is tightly held with only a few on this column sold since it was built in 2012. Luxury finishes have been specified throughout including European appliances and oak parquet floors along with marble bathrooms.
Characterised by architectural excellence and uncompromising style this corner apartment features:
* Stunning views from all rooms
* Freshly painted
* Open plan living and dining area surrounded by floor to ceiling glass
* Spacious master bedroom suite, built-in robes, and marble ensuite bathroom
* Second bedroom with ample robes and adjacent to a marble bathroom
* Large gourmet kitchen equipped with integrated European appliances, stone bench-tops, and extensive bespoke cabinetry
* Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning, C-bus lighting & internal laundry
* Large drive-in car space
* Five-star facilities including concierge, indoor pool, gymnasium, resident's garden with BBQ entertaining area, an impressive marble foyer, and a private meeting room.
High ceilings, with floor-to-ceiling windows perfect for taking in views, an exceptional sense of space, and rectangular architectural rooms ideal for furnishing further distinguish this apartment.
Set in a quiet tree-lined street, Stamford Residences was designed by multi-award-winning architect Kann Finch with interiors by BKH. This is one of the most exclusive, smaller buildings in the CBD where many apartments are owner-occupied.
For further information please contact Tim Breckell 0411731133 or Travis Reeve 0414347713.
Built in Robes
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport
Open Car Spaces: 1
Sydney Suburb Profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Sydney