2408/168 Kent Street, Sydney
Observatory Tower | Stunning High Level Eastern Corner Residence
'Observatory Tower' one of the CBD's most exclusive 5-star buildings, this luxurious residence is one of the finest opportunities to secure a prime elevated position with sweeping Harbour and city views. Elegant and refined, this three bedroom residence with its generous flowing indoor and outdoor entertaining space is a must see.
- Elevated on level 24 in a desired corner position
- Floor to ceiling glass windows create space and natural light throughout
- King sized main bedroom with built-in wardrobe and double vanity ensuite
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are queen sized with built-in robes
- Large 134m2 open plan living and dining areas with sweeping views
- Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar, gas cooking, European appliances and ample storage throughout
- Ducted air conditioning, internal laundry, security intercom & access
- Drive-in parking for two cars
Observatory Tower enjoys a salubrious CBD location, away from the hustle and bustle of the centre of the city yet still just a brief walk to the heart of the financial district and Circular Quay and harbour.
The five star Highgate building features a 24 hour concierge, fully equipped gymnasium, pool, spa, sauna, putting green, meeting rooms, library and recently renovated common areas.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built in Robes
- City Views
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open Car Spaces: 2
- Prestige Homes
- Security Access
Sydney Suburb Profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Sydney