1509/168 Kent Street, Sydney
Observatory Tower | Eastern Corner Residence | Sold off market!
Our first sale of the year!
'Observatory Tower' one of the CBD's most exclusive 5-star buildings, this luxurious residence is one of the finest opportunities to secure a prime elevated position with sweeping Harbour and city views.
- Floor to ceiling glass windows create space and natural light throughout
- King sized main bedroom with built-in wardrobe and ensuite
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are queen sized with built-in robes
- Large 134m2 open plan living and dining areas
- Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar, gas cooking, European appliances and ample storage throughout
- Ducted air conditioning, internal laundry, security intercom & access
- Drive-in parking for one cars with storage
Observatory Tower enjoys a salubrious CBD location, away from the hustle and bustle of the centre of the city yet still just a brief walk to the heart of the financial district and Circular Quay and harbour.
Five star facilities include a beautiful library, an 18m indoor pool, a spa, sauna, fully equipped gymnasium, and a 24 hour concierge service
For further information or to arrange a private inspection please contact:
Tim Breckell on 0411 731 133
Travis Reeve on 0414 347 713
Mitchell Ferguson 0427 940 658
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Ensuites: 1
- Lift Installed
- Open Car Spaces: 1
Sydney Suburb Profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Sydney