2106/183 Kent Street, Sydney
Stamford On Kent | Prime northern position with phenomenal harbour views
Wrapping around the north-west corner of 'Stamford on Kent' 2106 enjoys breathtaking vistas across Barangaroo and the harbour through to the blue mountains. The highest floor plan of its type, the true north position has been designed to showcase the phenomenal views and provide an outstanding indoor to outdoor lifestyle. Luxury abounds throughout, this is a statement property in a sought after locale.
• Rarely traded floor plan, north and N/W aspect, 122sqm + 31m2 tandem parking on a desired drive-in level
• Expansive open plan lounge and dining, floor to ceiling glass wraps the entire home
• Private north facing balcony with incredible expansive views
• 3rd room suitable for a private office or bedroom
• Large kitchen with updated Miele appliances and ample storage
• Motorized blinds in living and dining
• Carrara marble bathrooms both with bath-tubs
• C-Bus home automation, additional walk-in storage room
• Master bedroom with large ensuite and balcony access
• Ample storage throughout, security access dual parking spaces
• Building has approved electric vehicle infrastructure
• Strata levies - $3,198.33 per quarter | Council Rates $255.50 per quarter | Water Rates $154.52 per quarter
As a resident you will experience 5-star city living with concierge service & security, and access to a wide range of first-class facilities including a stylish 20 metre heated indoor swimming pool, spa & steam rooms, and a large fully equipped gymnasium.
Situated in a superb location that allows you to enjoy a relaxing lifestyle within a short stroll from The Rocks, Walsh Bay, King Street Wharf, the Circular Quay precinct, and the emerging Millers Point area. With the $6 billion Barangaroo development at your doorstep including the METRO and Westfield shopping centre, the future infrastructure and immediate lifestyle benefits this will bring is unprecedented.
For further information please contact:
Travis Reeve on 0414 34 77 13 | [email protected]
Tim Breckell 0411 73 11 33 | [email protected]
- Air Conditioning
- Open Car Spaces: 2
Sydney Suburb Profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Sydney