2703/168 Kent Street, Sydney
Observatory Tower | Penthouse 2703 | Extremely Rare Opportunity
Unprecedented opportunity, tightly held dual level penthouse
Keeping exclusive company on the top floor of landmark 'Observatory Tower', this dual level penthouse provides outstanding buying in a tightly held market.
Penthouses in this pocket are rarely traded and this one has been held for twenty years promising a sensational opportunity to live an aspirational lifestyle.
Every room in this substantial residence has been positioned to enjoy peace and privacy with vistas that include the cityscape, the harbour and Barangaroo. Enjoy dual living zones, spacious upper and lower balconies and two master suites.
The floor plan effortlessly accommodates family life or the discerning buyer looking for an abundance of space and room for an office and guests whilst also providing scope to personalise. Classic elegance, timeless luxury and hotel-like amenity await, along with the side-by-side security parking on title.
• Security building with concierge, 27th and top floor position
• High ceilings throughout, parquetry floors, excellent natural light
• Multiple banks of sliders open out to the upper and lower balconies
• Generous open plan lounge and dining rooms, casual living room
• Well-appointed stone and gas kitchen with a Gaggenau oven
• Three upper level bedroom suites all with banks of built-in robes
• Two with ensuite, luxury master with ensuite and a walk-in robe
• All bedrooms open out to the balcony, storage room/study nook
• Three bathrooms with tubs, powder room, internal laundry
• Ducted air conditioning, multiple lifts, side by side secure parking
• 18m indoor pool, spa, sauna, gym, library, 24 hour concierge
'Observatory Tower' provides a seductive blend of classical beauty, good old-fashioned service and timeless sophistication. The 24 hour concierge is always on hand and the array of amenities mean you'll never want to leave home. Outside the doors though, are some of Sydney's most popular lifestyle hotspots being steps to Barangaroo, Circular Quay, historical The Rocks, The Opera House, The Royal Botanic Gardens, transport options including the bus, rail and ferry and the world class shopping in the CBD.
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- City Views
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Ensuites: 1
- Open Car Spaces: 2
- Prestige Homes
Sydney Suburb Profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Sydney