1509/183 Kent Street, Sydney
Stamford on Kent | Expansive Eastern Aspect
Located in a prime location on the cusp of Millers Point and Barangaroo is this 59m2 1 Bedroom apartment with parking in the 5-star Stamford on Kent, perfect for the first home buyer, part-time owner or a superb investment opportunity.
- Smart floor plan with open plan living/dining area with floor-to-ceiling glass
- Access to a deep covered balcony from the bedroom and living area
- Positioned on Level 15, one of the rare levels with higher ceilings
- Eastern aspect with views of the city skyline, harbour and Observatory Hill towards Milsons Point
- Expansive bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Large kitchen with upgraded appliances, ample storage and stone surfaces
- Full marble bathroom and integrated laundry, updated ducted A/C
- Access to a secure car stacker space
- Strong rental potential of $900-$950 per week
Strata levies $2,488.60 per qtr
Council rates $259.40 per qtr
Water rates $154.52 per qtr
As a resident you will experience 5-star city living with 24-hour concierge service & security, and access to a wide range of first-class facilities including a stylish 20 metre heated indoor swimming pool, spa & steam rooms, and a commercial grade fully equipped gymnasium.
Situated in a superb location that allows you to enjoy a relaxing lifestyle within a short stroll from The Rocks, Walsh Bay, King Street Wharf, the Circular Quay precinct, and the emerging Millers Point area. With the $6 billion Barangaroo development at your doorstep including the METRO and shopping centre, the future infrastructure and immediate lifestyle benefits this will bring is unprecedented.
Water - $154.52pq approx.
Council - $259.40pq approx.
Strata - $2,488.60pq approx.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact:
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- City Views
- Close to Transport
- Lift Installed
- Open Car Spaces: 1
- Pet Friendly
- Prestige Homes
- Water Views
Sydney Suburb Profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Sydney