2701/127 Kent Street, Sydney
Highgate | EOI Closing 3pm Thursday the 19th of October 2023
Boasting one of Sydney's best positions on the 27th floor of 'Highgate' which is highly sought and very rarely traded, this sophisticated sky home is a tantalizing buying opportunity. The views are expansive and mesmerizing from its elevated setting with sweeping 270° views that incorporates the Harbour, City Skyline, Blue Mountains and Barangaroo's Headland Park. Enjoying a sense of openness and pure privacy that is hard to find, its inspired design provides every room with a view. Well-appointed throughout, it delivers a spacious, well configured 206m2 floor plan that promotes effortless day to day living and entertaining. A rarity amongst the current residential housing market, this unique apartment offers buyers an exclusive opportunity to acquire and maximise on future growth.
• Aspirational buying, 27th floor with only 3 neighbours on the level
• High ceilings throughout, solid parquetry floor, light filled throughout
• Spacious open plan living and dining extends to the large balcony with retractable awnings.
• Large gourmet stone kitchen with Miele and Gaggenau appliances
• Separate master wing with walk-in robe, immaculate ensuite and access to the balcony
• King sized 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with adjoining bathroom, complete with a spa bath and harbour views
• Oversized laundry/utility room which provides tremendous storage
• Ducted air conditioning, motorised blinds, fireplace and equipped bar
• The property includes 2 x side-by-side car spaces plus 1 x storage cage
• Pool, well-equipped gym, spa, sauna, library, meeting room and putting green
'Highgate' is regarded as one of Sydney's finest residential towers offering a comprehensive array of amenities to enhance its resident's lives. The 24-hour concierge service is world class and the community strong with regular get-togethers. Part of the exclusive Kent Street village, the residence is exceptionally well located to enjoy the developing Barangaroo precinct, local eateries and pubs, Circular Quay, The Rocks, bus, rail, ferry and CBD all within easy walking distance. Central Barangaroo's Metro train station and a shopping centre will be complete shortly, moments away from Highgate.
Apartment - 206m2
Parking – 26m2
Storage – 4m2 approx.
Water - $180.38pq approx.
Council - $472.75pq approx.
Strata - $11,049pq approx.
For further information please call Travis Reeve on 0414 347 713 or Tim Breckell on 0411 731 133.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built in Robes
- City Views
- Ensuites: 1
- Lift Installed
- Open Car Spaces: 2
- Open Fireplace
- Security Access
- Water Views
Sydney Suburb Profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Sydney