1103/185 Macquarie Street, Sydney
MACQUARIE RESIDENCES | Two Luxurious Levels with East facing views
Flowing over an impressive 102sqm, this dual level apartment on levels 10 and 11 offers a rare buying opportunity in prestigious Macquarie Street. With expansive harbour, park and Opera House views, this house like 'terrace in the sky' boasts immediate access to some of Sydney's most iconic landmarks and adjacent to Martin Place, Hyde Park and Circular Quay. The boutique building of just 42 apartments only, oozes charm, build quality and luxury throughout.
• Private double glazed master bedroom with ample closet space and balcony
• Re-created 2nd bedroom with in built joinery
• Spectacular views over The Royal Botanic gardens from the elevated position being the top levels of this floor plan
• Timber floors in the living and dining areas with floor-to-ceiling windows flowing onto the 2nd deep timber terrace
• Designer renovated kitchen with premium Miele appliances, integrated fridge, wine fridge and stone countertops
• 2nd study study/media area
• Bathroom and powder room are in impeccable condition with sleek finishes
• Re-designed larger laundry with clever storage, Miele washing machine/ dryer, ducted A/C throughout
• Secure parking and storage which is a blue-chip asset in Macquarie St
• Only 4 apartments per floor, concierge service and building manager on-site
Apartment - 102m2
Parking - 15m2
Storage - 4m2
Strata - $2,564pq approx.
Water - $170pq approx.
Council - $255pq approx.
For further information contact:
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built in Robes
- Open Car Spaces: 1
- Pet Friendly
- Prestige Homes
- Water Views
Sydney Suburb Profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Sydney