509/187 Kent Street, SYDNEY
The Grand | Sizeable 70sqm Designer City Pad With Water Views
This oversized stylish apartment is situated in The Grand and is the epitome of luxury and classic appeal. With floor-to-ceiling windows that allow an abundance of natural light, the huge living and dining area flows through to the large balcony enjoying water and harbour views.
- Expansive living and dining areas, largest of all the apartments in the building
- Luxury upgrades and contemporary designer furnishings throughout
- Large bedroom has built-in wardrobe and direct access to balcony with views
- Spacious Carrara Marble bathroom with bathtub and separate bath/shower
- Fully-equipped kitchen with European appliances
- Bespoke storage throughout, internal laundry, reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Total area 70 sqm including balcony
- This apartment is offered fully furnished - inventory list available on request
- strong rental appeal approx. $850-$950 per week.
As a resident in 'The Grand' you will experience 5 star city living with concierge service & security, and access to a wide range of first class facilities including a stylish 20 metre heated indoor swimming pool, spa & steam rooms and a large fully equipped gymnasium.
This enchanting apartment encapsulates the most desirable aspects of inner city living. A short stroll from attractions such as The Rocks, Walsh Bay, King Street Wharf, the Circular Quay precinct and the emerging Millers Point area. With the $6 billion Barangaroo development at your door step, the future infrastructure and immediate lifestyle benefits this will bring is unprecedented.
Water - $180pq approx.
Council - $264pq approx.
Strata - $3,319pq approx.
For further information contact:
- Air Conditioning
Sydney Suburb Profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Sydney