This property is not currently for sale or rent on https://www.vanguarde.com.au, Cessnock
KELMAN ESTATE | An Enviable Lifestyle
Set on an acre of beautifully landscaped land amongst your own communal vineyard (Kelman Estate), this stunning Hampton's Style home has everything you are looking for in a home, space, comfort, storage, grandeur and family fun.
Kelman Estate is a secure gated community, a short walk from schools and recreational areas, a short drive from major shopping centres and employment hubs, and the very best of lifestyle around you in championship golf courses, wineries, cafes and restaurants, and quick access to the Hunter Expressway.
The home has been designed for family living and entertainment, with:
• 4 bedrooms the main is huge with walk in robe, ensuite and private verandah overlooking the pool.
• 3 large separate living areas - The enormous main loungeroom would comfortably seat and entertain the largest family, a spacious media room is ideal as a secondary lounge room and an open plan family/meals area, which spills out toe covered rear alfresco area.
• Stunning bathroom very spacious, recently renovated, both bathrooms have bathtubs.
• Incredible "Chef's Kitchen" with 3 ovens, huge central preparation bench, Caesarstone benchtops, and plenty of cupboard storage area.
• Brand new high quality floorcoverings throughout the home, beautiful presentation.
• Surrounding covered verandah overlooks the working vineyard, a place to sit and relax any time of year in any weather condition.
• Oversized, double lockup garage, PLUS huge lockup workshop/storage, PLUS loft style storage area.
• Resort styled inground pool, very private, protected and surrounded by manicured gardens.
• Enormous covered outdoor entertainment area, which would cater for the largest functions, and spills out into the level landscaped gardens.
This is a home which needs to be seen to be fully appreciated, the peacefulness, the comfort, the privacy, and the quality of design and construction is something to be truly proud of.
The Estate has its own tennis court, outdoor recreational/picnic spaces around the dam, a golfing hole, and great walking areas around the inherent established gardens.
Finally it's the location, you are within 10 minutes of 50 of the best restaurants in the Hunter Valley, championship golf clubs such as The Vintage and Cypress Lakes, and then there is the World Class wineries and vineyards that welcome their locals.
Call to book your private inspection.
- Garage spaces: 2