38 Hickson Road, Sydney
LEASED | THE BOND I Contemporary Apartment within Barangaroo Precinct I Unfurnished
Located in 'THE BOND' complex, this generous 70m2 apartment features an abundance of natural light which flows into the spacious living & dining area shared with the open plan kitchen.
• Positioned on the West facing corner
• Floor to ceiling glass windows & doors
• Modern kitchen with gas cooktop & stainless-steel appliances
• Sizable bedroom includes built in wardrobes & louvered window which can be adjusted for privacy
• Modern bathroom with shower & internal laundry
• Ample storage throughout including a large study or can be utilised as storage space
• Ducted air conditioning
• Security intercom
• PLUS, a separate 4sqm storage cage on level 1
The Bond is a sought-after boutique building with an on-site Building Manager, indoor heated pool & gym.
Conveniently positioned in the Northern CBD, within a short walk to the Rocks, Walsh Bay, Observatory Hill, King Street Wharf with direct access to Kent Street from the rear of the building.
The fabulous location provides great potential for capital growth. With the $6 billion Barangaroo development at your door step, the future infrastructure & immediate benefits this will bring is unprecedented. Embrace the lifestyle within the emerging Millers Point area.
For further enquiries, receive updates, register for a viewing or to start an application, stay connected and visit the following link:
For a Private Inspection please contact Angie on:
W: 9241 3327
M: 0427 940 658
E: [email protected]
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Lift Installed
Sydney Suburb Profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Sydney