168 Kent Street, Sydney
LEASED I Observatory Tower | North facing designer residence | Unfurnished
An extraordinary high-end renovation has transformed this apartment into an exquisite designer abode brimming with class and charisma.
Featuring incomparable, never to be built out north facing vistas across Observatory Hill, the bridge, harbour and Opera House, the architecturally inspired stunner captures the heart and soul of a luxury, inner-city lifestyle. Its beautifully designed and generous floor plan includes a separate and flexible study or media room, superlative kitchen that has the capacity to host friends and family in grand style and luxury designer bathrooms. Adding to the indulgence is a bespoke bar area, exceptional joinery and secure parking. The residence rests within opulent 'Observatory Tower' one of Sydney's finest residential buildings.
• Superb light timber floors flow throughout, fine custom joinery
• Generously proportioned living and dining rooms, ducted a/c
• Full wall of glass sliders, spacious north facing balcony with views
• Bespoke bar, dream stone topped state-of-the-art gourmet kitchen
• Large island dining bench set under a unique hanging rangehood
• High-end appliances, flexible separate study or optional media room
• Master retreat with robes and luxury ensuite, two designer bathrooms
• Spacious second bedroom with robes, full internal laundry, storage
Observatory Tower's World class facilities include 24 hour concierge, athletic club, library and pool.
Situated in a superb location that allows you to enjoy a relaxing lifestyle within a short stroll from The Rocks, Walsh Bay, King Street Wharf, the Circular Quay precinct and the emerging Millers Point area. With the $6 billion Barangaroo development at your door step, the future infrastructure and immediate lifestyle benefits this will bring is unprecedented.
For further enquiries, receive updates, register for a viewing or to start an application please contact:
M: 0424 360 484
E: [email protected]
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Ensuites: 1
- Lift Installed
- Open Car Spaces: 1
- Prestige Homes
- Water Views
Sydney Suburb Profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Sydney