127 Kent Street, Sydney
LEASED I HIGHGATE | Breathtaking Harbour view Residence | Unfurnished
World-class iconic views stretching all the way from the Opera House to Barangaroo and beyond form an extraordinary backdrop to this outstanding residence. With its pure north location, the '02' is arguably the most desired two bedroom apartment within the prestigious Highgate and are very rarely available for lease.
- Expansive views of the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Observatory Hill, Barangaroo and the historic Millers Point suburb
- Un-interrupted views from every room ensures absolute privacy
- 'Front Row Seat' of the newly completed Barangaroo Reserve
- Positioned on upper level with a spacious floorplan and secure car space
- Large living and dining space with an additional meals area or study/office
- Kitchen features an abundance of storage and stainless steel
- Lavish master bedroom complete with walk-through robe, ensuite with double sinks and a private balcony with sweeping northern vistas
- Generous 2nd bedroom with the additional bathroom adjacent
- Grand formal entry, reverse cycle A/C, video intercom and motorised blinds
Located within the northern Kent Street Village, Highgate is close to transport, cafes, The Rocks, theatres, financial district and easy access to the harbour foreshore. Access to all that Barangaroo has to offer plus the rejuvenation of the Millers Point precinct that is at the doorstep of Highgate.
The five-star Highgate features a 24-hour concierge, fully equipped gymnasium, pool, spa, sauna, putting green, meeting rooms, library and recently renovated common areas.
For further information please call:
Jaala Hill on:
M: 0424 360 484
E: [email protected]
Travis Reeve on:
M: 0414 347 713
E: [email protected]
*Please note: This building requires you to show your digital vaccination certificate to enter.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Lift Installed
- Open Car Spaces: 1
- Security System
Sydney Suburb Profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Sydney