2103/168 Kent Street, Sydney
LEASED | Observatory Tower | 172m2 North Facing Residence | World Class Views
Representing 6-star Luxury within one of Sydney's most prestigious buildings, this exceptional 172m2 apartment has superior design that takes advantage of iconic views.
This unique private vantage offers unbeatable backdrops, embraced by a northerly harbour panorama that sweeps east to the opera house, bridge and striking vistas of Barangaroo and the Blue Mountains to the west. Positioned on an upper level within the building, 2103 is the largest three-bedroom floor plan on the northern side, and being only one of 7 similar properties, it is rare indeed.
Observatory Tower is a 24/7 concierge building with first-class facilities and a central location and only moments away from Barangaroo, Circular Quay and inner-city dining and retail destinations.
- Level 21 offers unobstructed views over the Bridge & Sydney Opera House
- Formal foyer flows to spacious open plan living
- Indoor/outdoor dining settings with stunning harbour backdrop
- Deep corner balcony perfect for entertaining and dining
- King-sized master suite appointed with generous wardrobe space
- Queen sized light filled bedroom two
- Large flexible third bedroom remodeled as an executive office retreat
- Marble floors in both bathrooms, brand new air conditioning, plantation shutters, oversized laundry
- Access to heated pool/spa, sauna, gym & spacious library/meeting room
- Building provides 24/7 concierge, side-by-side parking and storage
- Walk to Barangaroo and Circular Quay dining, bars and transport
- Superbly run Building with enviable management
Located within the northern Kent Street Village, Observatory Tower is close to transport, cafes, The Rocks, theatres, financial district and easy access to the harbour foreshore. Capitalise on the infrastructure change and access to all that Barangaroo has to offer.
For further enquiries, receive updates, register for a viewing or to start an application please contact:
M: 0411 73 11 33
E: [email protected]
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Open Car Spaces: 2
- Prestige Homes
Sydney Suburb Profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Sydney