Set within one of the city's most prestigious residential buildings Observatory Tower, this superb apartment encapsulates the most desirable aspects of inner Sydney living.
• A spacious floor plan of 95m2
• Peaceful and intimate views of the lush tree line providing a real sense of tranquility and privacy
• An ample wrap-around balcony great for entertaining
• High vaulted floor to ceiling windows over a large living and dining area
• A walk-in storage cupboard off the Hallway
Gourmet galley kitchen with European appliances
• Large bedroom with built-in wardrobe
• Marble bathroom including a bathtub
• Ample storage throughout
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Separate internal laundry
• C-bus lighting system
• Drive in car parking space
Observatory Tower's world class facilities include a 24-hour Concierge, a library and meeting room, and a pool complex with an 18m heated lap pool as well as spa, gym and sauna that are open to residents 24/7.
Situated in a prime location that allows you to enjoy a relaxing lifestyle within a short stroll from The Rocks, Walsh Bay, King Street Wharf, the Circular Quay precinct and the emerging Millers Point area. With the $6 billion Barangaroo development at your door step, the future infrastructure and immediate lifestyle benefits this will bring is unprecedented.
For further enquiries, receive updates, register for a viewing or to start an application.
For a Private Inspections please contact Angie on:
M: 0427 940 658
or contact Alex Hassan on:
M: 0417 419 347
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport